iCal & Mac OS 10.8 syncs your zMailCloud account calendars, including calendars shared to you.
1. Open the Mac Calendar application.
2. Go to Calendar > Preferences:
3. Click on Accounts at the top of the Preferences window and click the + sign to add a new account:
4. In the new account pane, select CalDAV as the account type:
5. Select Manual from the account type drop-down list and enter your account information:
Username: your full zMailCloud email address
Password: your password
Server Address: yourcustomname.zmailcloud.com (if you are unsure what your custom server address is, please contact your Administrator or our help desk).
Once you have entered your info, click Create to add your account to the Mac Calendar application.
We have received reports of iCal sync responding with the following error message when trying to schedule or modify appointments in iCal after upgrading to Mac OS 10.8:
The server responded with 400 to operation CalDAVWriteEntityQueueableOperation.
To resolve the issue, click iCal (in upper left corner) > Preferences > Alerts. Select your zMailCloud account set a default alert to anything other than none (15 minutes before, for example) in the Events field. Also make sure “Use these default alerts on only this computer” is NOT checked:
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please submit a help desk ticket.